This lecture focuses on the most common laws that can impact crowd safety planning specific for outdoor events. Please note this list is not exhaustive - each event is unique and will be affected by laws specific to its nature, situation and environment. Its purpose is to provide a broad overview.
The lecture was recorded in December 2023 and reflects the status of law at the time.
This lecture covers:
- The most common laws that impact safety at events including within Zone Ex
- Demonstrates the importance of regulation
- Discusses the most common safety documentation required for an event.
This is aimed at:
- Those studying event safety
- Community Event Organisers
- Professional Event Organisers deepening legal understanding
- Those operating within Zone Ex including transport professionals